Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Second Half


You probably thinking these pictures are so clear and crisp, they look great and nothing like any of the others you have seen. That is because my sister-in-law Michelle took them not me. The second half of our adventure to Spokane we stayed with Uncle Byron and Auntie Shell (this is how Walter refers to them)  


Sully, Sela, and Walter all bundled up



Dan the Man!


Waiting for the big ride!


The boys started to get cold and lose their enthusiasm for the great outdoors!



The Hoover's, McKay's, and Cunningham's braved the terrible winter storm to join us for dinner at Brian and Michelle's house. It was complete madness but so much fun.
Walter and Lilly racing after the ball



Walter and Jillian decided to make it a dance party
  
They broke it down!




Walter loves his Uncle Byron!


And his Auntie Shell!



BFFs

Thank You everyone for such a wonderful trip over the mountains. Now that the boys and I are gone I hope you are all enjoying the peace and quiet! I know I would be:)

1 comment:

  1. We love you guys so much! Thank you for a wonderful visit!

    ReplyDelete