Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Its Potty Time!

Walter is officially potty training and spends most of his days like this....

I know it’s terrible…your thinking the poor thing is probably freezing.
  


Being the outdoorsman that he is, he has really taken a liking to peeing outside


Have not quite figured out how in the world I am supposed to leave the house.

Please don't judge me if next time you see us Walter is either still in a diaper or naked from the waist down!
I am determined to only have two in diapers...wish me luck!

7 comments:

  1. Would love to get on my knees in front of him and suck his penis till he has his first orgasm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hold onto his hips and while you are sucking him off you can stick a finger into his sweet little boy bum

      Delete
    2. I would definitely stick my hands in between his legs and touch his penis then turn him around see that his penis got bigger then I would stroke his penis off then I would stick his penis into my mouth then I would lay him down and say you’re about to feel really excited then I took his penis and placed his penis into my mouth and sucked him oFf and I made him cum and I said that’s it, you taste really nice love little boy penis

      Delete
  2. Hey Tyler do you like girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id love to put my cock in his butthole and rail him imagine the sounds of him crying and gasping each time i thrust my balls deep in him ill make him scream as i hold him and cum in him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t even think he will have enough energy to scream because his bum is being fucked. His bum is so smooth and fat and I love when little boys have smooth and fat bums, it just makes me want to fuck him even harder and play with his little boy penis. This little boy is definitely going to be butt fucked. I would definitely impregnate this little boys bum

      Delete
  4. Anyone want to chat about ass fucking little boys guck holes message my wicker


    Kidlover99

    ReplyDelete