Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love to Love Ya

Our Valentines day was full of sugar highs and sugar lows.

Walter thought is was his birthday party all day and was convinced we should celebrate by eating candy non-stop.The boys all had their heart shaped waffles for breakfast and continued to fight through the sugar high for the rest of the day. My valentines present was that all three boys were in bed by 7:30 and Scott and I were able to eat dinner in a quite house and actually hear what eachother was saying.







 
I was inspired by my friend the pioneer Woman to make a quick list of things I love on this holiday so here it is in no particular order:)

I Love.......................

The sound of the dishwasher
Long drives in the car with Scott
Vacuuming
My faith, Gods Favor and His Forgiveness
Well rested make-up by Bare Escentuals
When my sister calls me first every day
The sound of the coffee pot in the morning
My husband’s ability to calm my anxieties
Cousins Jack and Sammy with their big smiles..so contagious
A bed that is made with crisp clean sheets
The way Walter looks at me when he wakes up from a nap
How my dad and father-in-law are best friends
Baby wipes for cleaning my house
Lots of white wine at Happy hour
That Garrett is a Coug
The silence in the car after you turn off the engine
When I get dressed, brush my hair and go to work
My boys
My mother’s generosity
Goldfish crackers and cold Coors light
When Scott smiles at me (so hot)
Wyatt’s big teeth and great laugh
When I finally sit on my couch at night and my house is clean
Having all boys
DVR
The way Smith lights up when you talk to him
My mother-in-laws ability to meet anyone and become a friend
Taking a nap on the couch with my husband while watching golf or football on TV
The way my dad reminds me of Grandpa Walt
Anti-aging face lotion
Driving through Eastern Washington and guessing what is in the fields
When my father-in-law laughs
How my sister-in-law Erin always has amazing hair
Camping at the lake all summer long
How my brother-in-law Eric acts like a little kid when he gets excited about something
Getting in the car after my workout is done
Going to Costco with my dad, eating samples and walking down every aisle
How my brother-in-law Brian knows a little bit about everything
Seeing my friends whenever I can and it feeling like we haven’t skipped a beat
How my sister- in-law Michelle looks amazing with no make-up and she has such amazing patience.
Christmas decorations
Big turkey sandwiches
How Cousins Sully and Sela love their mom more than anyone on earth
Being with Family
I could keep going but I'll be done now:)

1 comment:

  1. I love your list! I found myself saying, "oh I love that too" to almost everything. I would add...I love my sister-in-law McKenzy for her unwavering faith and strength and for always keeping me laughing. Love you!

    ReplyDelete